Accounts are automatically created after submitting my registration form. Email me at email@example.com or sign up for an introductory call with me here in order to get access to my registration form.
PLEASE NOTE I HOLD A STRICT 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY (CLICK FOR DETAILS)
- The online registration system will not accept cancellations once the 24 hour window has passed.
- Late-cancelled lessons (cancellations less than 24 hours in advance) are still billable.
- Registrations can be made for classes up to 12 hours before a class start time. Please note that registrations made within 12-24 hours before a class start time cannot be cancelled online. If you make a registration in error, email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me.
- If you would like to make a reservation on shorter than 12 hours notice, please email me at email@example.com or text me to confirm availability. I cannot guarantee that my listed availability online is accurate with less than 12 hours notice, but I can make work what is possible.
- Email reminders for appointments are automatically sent 36 hours in advance and SMS reminders (when opted-in) are sent 2 hours in advance.
- Please make sure your contact information on your account is up-to-date and that notifications are on if you would like to receive reminders.
No-shows and late cancellations are truly my least favorite situations to encounter in the online teaching business, but it's a necessity in order for me to be able to keep teaching as a reliable and sustainable occupation, which is fundamentally what allows me to be able to provide teaching opportunities in the first place. :-) Let's please work together to try to avoid late cancellation situations in the first place and we all will remain happy.