PLEASE NOTE I HOLD A STRICT 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY (CLICK FOR DETAILS)
- The online registration system will not accept schedule changes once the 24 hour window has passed. This includes cancellations, reschedules, and new appointments. This has been set up this way intentionally.
- Late-cancelled lessons (cancellations less than 24 hours in advance) are still billable.
- If you would like to make a reservation on shorter than 24 hours notice, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability. I cannot guarantee that my listed availability online is accurate with less than 24 hours notice, but I can make work what is possible.
- Email reminders for appointments are automatically sent 36 hours in advance and SMS reminders are sent 2 hours in advance.
- Please make sure your contact information on your account is up-to-date and that notifications are on if you would like to receive reminders.
No-shows and late cancellations are truly my least favorite situations to encounter in the online teaching business, but it's a necessity in order for me to be able to keep teaching as a reliable and sustainable occupation, which is fundamentally what allows me to be able to provide teaching opportunities in the first place. :-) Let's please work together to try to avoid late cancellation situations in the first place and we all will remain happy.